Our Bankruptcy Attorneys Treat Your Mountain of Debt as OUR Problem
It can be stressful when you can't make ends meet or get caught up on your bills. Bankruptcy may be your best option. You deserve a fresh start.
Everyone knows that good people can be faced with financial issues. These issues are often caused by circumstances out of your control such as an illness or a job loss.
Attorney David Cybak can help you eliminate much, if not all of your debt including credit card debt, medical bills, and can negotiate with the IRS and other tax authorities on your behalf. Retain an experienced bankruptcy lawyer committed to understanding your situation and goals and who offers you the legal advice you need. When you select Chapter 7 or Chapter 13, you may be able to keep some of your possessions and liquidate or reorganize your financial obligations.
Contact Attorney David Cybak today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Personal Bankruptcy
- Foreclosure Defense
- Stopping Harrassing Calls and Letters
Call Attorney David Cybak today at 205-582-3925 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney David W. Cybak
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
Admitted To The Bar:
- Alabama, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 2009
- Illinois, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2001
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D., 2001
- Stetson University, B.A., 1998
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Alabama State Bar Association