Arrested for a Crime? Protect Your Rights!
Retain an Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney
Facing criminal charges brings your future into doubt. You may carry your conviction for the rest of your life and see the potential of your employment and housing opportunities slipping away. Hire an experienced, committed criminal defense attorney as soon you become aware you are a person of interest. The earlier a lawyer intervenes, the better your rights and freedom will be protected.
Mr. Toscano understands that you may be experiencing emotional distress, but preventive legal action, detailed case preparation and a common-sense, practical approach can prevail in negotiations, hearings and in a court of law.
Contact Oscar E. Toscano, Attorney at Law today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Call 747-208-7077 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Oscar E. Toscano
Admitted To The Bar:
- University of California, Los Angeles B.A., 1975
- Loyola Law School, J.D., 1978
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- California State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- American Trial Lawyers Association (Prior Member)
- California Trial Lawyers Association (Prior Member)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (Prior Member)
- Glendale Bar Association (Prior Member)
- Glendale Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service (Prior Chairman)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (Prior Member)
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association (Prior Member)
- Loyola Hispanic Scholarship Foundation (Founding Member)
- Mexican American Bar Association (Prior Member)