Helping Injured and Disabled People Set Things Right.
Call for the Representation You Deserve
O'Malley Tunstall, PLLC is run by two very experienced attorneys. Susan O'Malley is a Board Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability and runs our disability section. She has been practicing for twenty (20) years. Joe Tunstall runs our personal injury and products liability sections and has extensive trial experience including almost 100 personal injury verdicts. Joe is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 and the North Carolina Advocates for Justice. Together they run their practice to handle all types of serious injury cases.
Contact O'Malley Tunstall PLLC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Dog Bites
- Farm Accidents
- Industrial Accidents
Serving people living or working in Raleigh, Tarboro, Cary, Chapel Hill, Wake Forest, Garner, Holly Springs, Morrisville, Fuquay-Varina, Knightdale, Durham, Apex, Rocky Mount, Wilson, Garner, Greenville, Wake, Orange, Wilson, Nashville and Edgecombe, and in these Eastern North Carolina areas: Wake County, Nash County and Pitt County.
Call O'Malley Tunstall PLLC today at 919-277-0150 or 252-823-2266 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Joseph P. Tunstall, III
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston Salem, North Carolina, J.D.
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, B.A., Major: History
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Active Member
Verdicts & Settlements
Plaintiffs vs. Coastal Beverage Company Edgecombe County 03 CVS 223
- Beer truck crossed center line and hit plaintiff head-on, causing serious injuries to hand, elbow and leg as well as internal injuries.
- $2.25 million total settlement. April 2005
Floyd v. Harris Vance County 01 CVS 1136
- Rear-end collision resulting in compression fracture of cervical and thoracic disks.
- $5 million verdict by the court (recovery was reduced due to available insurance.) June 2005
Monroe vs. Estate of Barbara Hussey Bladen County
- Auto accident resulting in plaintiff suffering right leg compound fracture and lower back pain as well as internal injuries
- $492,500 total settlement. December 2002
Brown vs. Kilpatrick Trucking Edgecombe County 03 CVS 302
- Accident between two commercial trucking vehicles. Twenty percent permanent partial loss of use of the hand.
- $300,000 verdict May 2005
Harris vs. Bass Farms, Inc. Nash County 03 CVS 968
- Broken arm and shoulder injury in single car accident.
- $300,000 settlement. March 2005
Williams vs. Whidbee Hertford County 03 CVS 365
- Cervical neck and back injury. Rear-ended by logging truck.
- $275,000 settlement. December 2005
Pridgen vs. Children's Home Nash County 03 CVS 910
- Forklift operator pinned him against delivery truck. Broken leg with rod placement.
- $200,000 settlement. May 2005
Smith vs. FedEx and the City of Farmville Pitt County 01 CVS 581
- Multiple bruises and concussion. FedEx truck ran stop sign. City failed to properly maintain trees in right of way which covered stop sign.
- $165,000 settlement. October 2004
Unnamed Wife vs. Unnamed Husband Halifax County
- Simple automobile negligence. Broken ankle.
- $150,0000 settlement
Heath vs. Wallace Edgecombe County 01 CVS 607
- Shoulder injury. Best offer before trial $5,000; $23 in property damage to plaintiff's vehicle.
- $100,0000 jury verdict. August 2003
8300 Falls of Neuse Road
Raleigh, NC 27615
405 North Main Street
Tarboro, NC 27886