Call for Experienced Bankruptcy Representation
I, Robert L. O'Brien, focus on bankruptcy and representing individuals and businesses faced with seemingly insurmountable financial issues and merciless creditors. I pride myself in providing my clients with the utmost level of care, respect, attention, and understanding. Dealing with debt can be very challenging; you deserve an attorney that understands your situation, not just a lawyer that is looking for another client.
If you're contemplating bankruptcy, you're most likely dealing with an overwhelming amount of stress due to out of control mortgages, creditor calls, unaffordable debts, and feelings of helplessness. I am here to alleviate that stress by providing affordable debt solutions that are designed to provide you with an economic fresh start.
I have filed many bankruptcies, and have an in depth understanding of the bankruptcy code and its intricacies. My understanding of the law ensures that you keep all exempt property, while extinguishing all dischargeable debts, credit cards, medical bills, and payday loans!
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Bankruptcy: Voluntary and Involuntary
- Chapter 7: Individual and Business
- Chapter 11: Individual and Business
- Chapter 12/13: Farmers & Fishermen / Individuals
- Small business reorganization: Sole proprietorship, LLC, Sub-S, Corporate, partnership
- Investment realty mortgage cram-downs: Non-homestead realty valued at less than the mortgage(s) owed
- Homestead mortgage(s) modified: as part of the bankruptcy process
Creditors and debt collectors show no mercy. For YOU, I fight with them so you don't have to, deal with the myriad of paper work, and work zealously to get the relief you need to start your recovery, and get the respect you deserve.
Call Robert O'Brien today at 603-210-4035 to arrange your free initial consultation.
We serve clients in New Hampshire and Massachusetts including the following:
- North Haverhill, NH
- Gorham, NH
- Wolfeboro, NH
- Keene, NH
- Exeter, NH
- Manchester, NH
- Salem, NH
- Nashua, NH
- Lawrence, MA
- Andover, MA
- Salem, NH
- Newburyport, MA
- Woburn, MA
- Worcester, MA
- North Adams, MA
- Springfield, MA
Attorney Robert L. O’Brien
- New Hampshire
- Creighton University School of Law Juris Doctor 1984
- Creighton University BS-Business Administration 1982
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association