Call to Secure Your Right to Receive Workers' Compensation Benefits
Attorney Donald Noack has focused his practice on helping injured people secure the compensation they need and deserve. When you are too sick or injured to work, you may have the right to receive workers' compensation benefits. Sometimes, employers pressure people not to file a claim for fear that their company will see increases in their insurance premiums. Or, the insurer itself may deny your claim. Employers are required by law to carry workers compensation insurance, and employees have the right receive it.
Whether you are injured in manufacturing, office, at a construction site, in a store or a government facility you have the right to your benefits. We can help you file your original claim or appeal a denial. We make every effort to negotiate a fair solution, but have the skill to go to court and litigate a matter to the fullest.
Contact us today if you sustained any of the following injuries and cannot work.
- Head Injuries and Brain Injuries
- Back And Spine Injuries
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Burns, Scars or Disfigurement
- Heart and Respiratory Conditions
- Work-Related Psychological Disorders
- Catastrophic Injures
- Fatal Accidents
Our firm serves clients in the Twin Cities and throughout the state, working with clients in locations such as Worthington, Austin, Albert Lea, Willmar, Rochester, Hibbing, Duluth and St. Cloud.
Call Attorney Donald Noack today at 952-472-4200 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Donald F. Noack Jr.
- Minnesota, 1988
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota, J.D. - 1988
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, B.A. magna cum laude
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota Association for Justice, Member