Nobody Wants to Spend the Money to Hire An Attorney -— Much Less Go to Court.
If you find yourself faced with such a situation, you'll need an attorney who will treat your situation with compassion and understanding. You'll also need an experienced and aggressive attorney who will protect your rights and do what's best for you and your family, child or children.
The staff of Niven & Niven, Attorneys at Law have extensive experience handling Divorce, Child Custody, Personal Injury, Probate and Business matters. We will treat your case with the care and attention you deserve, while aggressively protecting your rights.
Our Firm was founded by Louis M. Niven (1933-2011).
Our Firm is currently headed by Leslie L. Niven. Leslie is admitted to practice in California, Australia, England and Wales and has practiced in the areas of Family Law, Personal Injury, Probate and Business since 1995. Leslie's primary emphasis is Family Law, both local and international and Probate. She also has extensive experience in Personal Injury having practiced in that field in both California and Australia. In addition, Leslie's practice emphasizes Business, both local and international.
Our primary emphasis is on Family Law(Divorce, Annulment, Legal Separation, Child Custody, Child Support, Spousal Support, Property Division, Domestic Violence and matters directed thereto), Personal Injury, Probate(Wills, Will Contests, Probate of Estates, Guardianship, Trust and Conservatorship Litigation), and Business.
Our most important assets are our clients. Our law firm works in "partnership" with our clients in attempting to accomplish the client's objectives. We recognize that clients need lawyers with whom they can talk. It is important that clients and lawyers communicate so they can work together toward the achievement of their objectives, rather than merely reacting.
The most important quality of an enduring lawyer/client relationship is communication. We strive to maintain an open, candid dialogue with our clients.
Our sense of "partnership" with our clients illustrates an important principle: we understand the meaning of being in a service business. For our firm to be successful in representing our clients we must diligently assist them in achieving their goals and guiding them in the resolution of their needs.
We have a sense of urgency about our clients' needs and provide experienced and aggressive legal representation for our clients.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Divorce/Dissolution of Marriage
- Legal Separation
- Child Custody
- Child Visitation
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Separate Property
- Community Property
- Property Tracing & Division
- Pension & Retirement Rights
- Business Buy-Outs
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Post Marital Agreements
- Marriage Settlement Agreements
- Requests for Orders (formerly Orders to Show Cause (Temporary & Modifications))
- Restraining Orders
- Ex Parte Hearings (Emergency Requests)
- Domestic Violence
- Paternity Actions
- Probate of Estate
- Will Contests
- Letters of Administration
- Creditors Claims
- Limited Partnerships
- Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP)
- Business Agreements
- Commercial Lease Agreements
- Dissolution of Businesses
- Buy-Sell Agreements
Personal Injury Law
- Automobile Accidents
- Pedestrian Involved Accidents
- Product Liability
- Third Party Industrial Accidents
Call Attorney Leslie Niven today at 714-584-9723 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Leslie L. Niven
- 1995 - State Bar of California
- 2001 - Supreme Court of Queensland (Australia)
- 2002 - High Court of Australia
- 2007 - Supreme Court of England and Wales
- Rancho Santiago College (A.A.)
- California State University-Fullerton
- Western State University, College of Law (B.S.L.)
- American College of Law (J.D.)
- Queensland University of Technology (Australia) (Grad. Dip. L.P.)
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Queensland Law Society
- Law Society of England and Wales