Exceptional trial attorneys. Exceptional experience. Exceptional knowledge.
Not all lawyers have the same level of experience, expertise, judgment or skill. Just because a lawyer holds a law license does not mean that he or she is well-equipped to handle a serious case. Hiring a Wisconsin attorney is a decision that can affect your entire life.
At Nicholson, Gansner & Otis, S.C., in Madison, we bring together attorneys and staff members with valuable backgrounds and experience throughout the legal system. Our entire team shares one goal: to provide aggressive, prepared trial litigation in Wisconsin state and federal courts.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Sex crimes, including sexual assault
- Violent felonies and weapons offenses
- Domestic violence
- Drug offenses
- DUI/OWI and traffic offenses
- Misdemeanors, including disorderly conduct
- Human Trafficking
Call Nicholson, Gansner & Otis today at 608-352-8368 to arrange your free 30 minute initial consultation.
Attorney Jessa Nicholson
- Wisconsin, 2006
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin
- J.D. cum laude - 2006
- Honors: Dean's List, 2003
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- B.A. magna cum laude - 2003
- Major: Economics
- Major: History of Art
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2006 - Present
- Dane County Bar Association, Member, 2006 - Present
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers , Member