Aggressively Protecting the Rights of the Injured and Disabled
At Nichol & Associates, we are committed to providing experienced, caring, and dedicated legal services. The people who come to our office place a great deal of trust in our ability and our professionalism. We do everything in our power to earn that trust. When we take a case, we do so with a commitment to seeking the best possible results on behalf of each client we serve. We become personally invested in each client and the outcome of each case.
The attorneys at Nichol & Associates are experienced negotiators and aggressive litigators with a proven record of success - in and out of the courtroom. Attorney Doug Nichol has represented the rights of the injured and disabled since 1976. In addition to his experience in auto accident cases and other general personal injury matters, he is well known for his experience in asbestos injury cases. Doctors, union members, and attorneys often refer complex asbestos cases to Mr. Nichol.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Asbestos and Mesothelioma
- Workers' compensation
- Auto accidents: car accidents/truck/motorcycle
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability
- Products liability
- Defective drugs and pharmacy errors
- Construction accidents
- Serious injuries and wrongful death claims
We believe it is our responsibility and our privilege to help people in need.
Call Attorney Douglas Nichol today at 865-588-7465 to arrange your free initial consultation. Representing clients throughout Tennessee and in neighboring states of Kentucky and Georgia.
Attorney H. Douglas Nichol
- Tennessee, 1976
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee, 1977
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1982
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1983
- University of Tennessee College of Law, Knoxville, Tennessee, J.D., 1976
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, USA, B.S., 1973
- Major: Business Administration
Civil Trial Specialist by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education
and Specialization and the National Board of Trial Advocacy
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Association for Justice
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Knoxville Bar Association