A Legal Approach Eases Probate Administration
Probating an estate can get complicated. Applicable laws tend to contain tight procedures and deadlines. An essential element in a successful probate comes with experience and legal knowledge.
If you are facing the challenge of administering a loved one's estate, consult with an attorney for guidance and legal representation. Having a lawyer involved can help to smooth the process and limit the liability for trustees.
Contact Nelson C. Keshen, P.A. today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Distribution of the estate/trust
- Management of estate assets/trust assets
- Accounting Requirements
- Resolution of creditor claims
- Defense against claims of beneficiaries
- Sale of real estate
- Continuing a business after the owner's death (succession)
- Consideration of income and estate tax issues
- Post-death tax planning
Call today at 305-424-8085 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Nelson C. Keshen Esq.
- Massachusetts, 1968
- New Jersey, 1971
- Florida, 1972
- U.S. Federal Court, 1968
New York University School of Law
- LL.M. - 1971
- Major: Taxation
Boston University School of Law
- LL.B. - 1968
- B.A. - 1964
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- New Jersey State, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- The Florida Bar, Member, Probate Rules Committee
- The Florida Bar, Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
- Corporate Fiduciaries Committee of Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member