Strong Experience in Extreme Hardship Waivers
Attorney Negrette Strives to Achieve Success
By Zealously Advocating for Her Clients
Individuals and businesses are confined by international borders, but often need to move beyond them for personal or business reasons. When you are facing the rigidity of immigration laws and it is necessary to move “beyond barriers,” retain Ashley Negrette founder of Negrette Law. Her mission is to apply her knowledge and utilize every available legal vehicle to help you achieve your goals.
With deep experiences in all aspects of immigration law, and whether you dream about living and working in the United States, or need to hire a foreign national with special skills to achieve a critical path business objective, the team at Negrette Law knows the complex requirements, procedures and laws governing immigration.
You can rest assured that when you retain Negrette Law, you get a full commitment, one-on-one attention and a strong dedication to the success of your case.
Contact Attorney Ashley Negrette today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Call Attorney Ashley Negrette today at 866-880-9634 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Ashley Negrette
Admitted To The Bar:
- California Western School of Law, Juris Doctor Degree, 2013
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelor’s Degree, 2009
- San Diego County Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- UCLA Alumni Association
- Access to Law Initiative
- San Diego Criminal Defense Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association, Immigration Section Spotlight, May 2013
- Wiley Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services, February 2013
- Academic Achievement Award, Summer 2012, Problem Solving for Vulnerable Populations, Scholarly Writing Course
- Academic Achievement Award, Spring 2012, STEPPS: Professional Responsibility, Professional Skills, Prevention & Problem Solving, Advanced Legal Writing
- California Western Pro Bono Honors Society Award, April 2012
- Josie Dixon Public Interest Law Foundation Grant Recipient, April 2011 & April 2012
- Wiley Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services, March 2012
- San Diego La Raza Lawyers Scholarship Recipient, October 2011
Foreign Languages Spoken:
Verdicts & Settlements
Ashley Negrette has achieved favorable decisions for several extreme hardship waivers. Though these applications can be very frustrating and time consuming for most, Ashley breaks down the process into several manageable steps, leaving clients feeling confident.
Ashley has been a trusted staff member since working as an intern at our firm during law school. Her research and writing skills are a valuable asset when clients present complex problems. Her attention to detail provides clients with the time necessary to produce successful results. I endorse this lawyer.
Brian Johnson, Immigration Attorney in San Diego, CA