Call Today to Speak to an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney
McCune Zenner Happell, PLLC specializes in complex civil litigation with an emphasis in personal injury, products liability, commercial litigation and employment discrimination. The partners at MZH have over 50 years of litigation experience, and have been named the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 in Tennessee, listed in Super Lawyers, and the firm has been recognized by US News & World Reports as Top Tier for personal injury litigation.
When you’ve been injured in an accident or through the actions or negligence of someone else, selecting your attorney is a critical decision. You should never sign an agreement with an insurance company without first consulting with an attorney. Call us here at MZH and we will be happy to review the details of your case.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Products Liability (Defective and Unsafe Products)
- Slip and Fall
- Premises Liability
Call Attorney Mathew Zenner today at 615-502-1660 to arrange your free initial consultation. For additional information, visit our website www.mzhlawfirm.com. Serving clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Murfreesboro, and throughout the state of Tennessee.
Attorney Mathew R. Zenner
- State Courts in Tennessee
- Federal Courts in Tennessee
- 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
Admitted To The Bar:
University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN
- BA Economics, 1994
University of Minnesota Law School
- JD, Cum Laude, 1997
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- Top 100 Trial Attorney, Tennessee, 2014-15.
Verdicts & Settlements
- MZH successfully represented widow in the wrongful death of her husband caused by medical negligence. At the request of Defendant all terms of the settlement are confidential.
- $465,000 settlement obtained by MZH on behalf of client involved in a rear-end accident on the interstate. At the request of Defendant the identity of the parties is being kept confidential.
- $350,000 settlement obtained by MZH on behalf of client who suffered closed head injury after being struck by falling display at a convention. At the request of Defendant the identity of the parties is being kept confidential.
- $325,000 settlement obtained by MZH on behalf of client in product liability claim. Client’s hand was crushed in a pinch point on a conveyor system. At the request of Defendant the identity of the parties is being kept confidential.
- $250,000 settlement obtained in medical negligence case brought MZH on behalf of husband in the wrongful death of his 84 year old wife against Hospital that failed to ensure adequate blood supply was available prior to surgery.
- $125,000 settlement obtained by MZH prior to filing suit for knee injury suffered in automobile accident.
$100,000 settlement obtained by MZH on behalf of client who slipped and fell on a food spill at a Metropolitan Government elementary school cafeteria on Grandparent’s day.