Have No Fear. Mr. Ticket is Here!
At Mr. Ticket we offer a wide variety of legal services for any number situations throughout California. After over a decade of working with the often excessive and unfair penalties thrust upon people here in California we have become highly skilled at working around the courts and even using their own rules against them. We get tickets dismissed and we fight for your rights with a DUI.
We minimize the impact these tickets and other violations can have on your life and your freedom. It may seem easier to simply pay off a ticket, but often times this has repercussions which you may not be aware of. You should always seek legal counsel before moving forward on any legal matter. This is especially important in matters such as Reckless Driving, DUI/DWI, FTA (Failure to Appear), Hit and Run as well as any other misdemeanor.
Contact Mr. Ticket today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Hit and run
- Reckless driving
- Suspended driver's license
- Revoked driver's license
- Misdemeanor traffic violations
- Open and fight
- Overweight tickets
- Speeding tickets
- Red light/ red light camera tickets
- Cellphone tickets
- DUI / DWI
- Teenage drunk driving
Call Mr Ticket today at 844-487-4746 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Amir Soleimanian
- California, 2004
- University of West Los Angeles School of Law - West Los Angeles, J.D.- 2001
- Northrop University School, Electrical Engineering, B.S. - 1982
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- California Truck Association, Member, 2006 - Present
- American Bar Association, Attorney, 2004 - Present
- State Bar of California, Attorney, 2004 - Present
- Certificate of Appreciation, Los Angeles Superior Court, 2016
- 10 Best 2015 Client Satisfaction, American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys, 2015
- Lead Counsel Rating in Criminal Law - State Felony & Misdemeanor,
The Lead Counsel Review Board, 2015
- Attorney of the month, Ventura Boulevard Magazine, 2012