Contact Our Lawyers for a Personal Approach to Your Sensitive Legal Matters
If you are facing a difficult legal matter, especially a divorce or custody dispute, you need an effective attorney working for you. Whether in settlement talks or in the courtroom, our family lawyers at Most & Schneid, P.C., have a reputation for being fair, yet tough advocates for our clients.
We have many years of combined legal experience representing individuals in the White Plains, New York, area. We are responsive to client needs and take client communication seriously. We answer your questions and keep you informed at every step of the process from discovery to settlement discussions. We go to trial if that is necessary to protect your interests.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Custody Litigation
- Matrimonial Litigation
- Property Distribution
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Modifications and Enforcements
- Separation Agreements
- Pre- and Post-nuptial Agreements
- Collaborative Divorce
- High-asset Divorce
- Spousal Support
If you are in need of an attorney to help you with a difficult family law matter, please call 914-265-4144 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Carol W. Most
- New York, 1993
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1996
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1997
- Pace University School of Law, J.D.
- Queens College, M.S.
- Queens College, B.A.
Attorney Adam W. Schneid
- New Jersey, 2007
- New York, 2007
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2007
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2009
- Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D. magna cum laude
- Cornell University, B.S.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
- White Plains Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- American Bar Association