Call a Top-Notch Litigator When You Have Been Injured or Harmed Financially
If you have been mentally injured, physically injured, or financially damaged due to the negligence or intentional acts of another, contact the Moffett Law Firm, P.C. by phone or E-mail for a free initial consultation and case review. All consultations are free, whether by phone, E-mail or in person. A majority of our firm's work is performed on a contingency fee basis, meaning that I only get paid if you win. The only fee you will ever owe is based on the amount I collect for you. However, the client must usually pay Court costs and other related case expenses.
Contact my firm today if you or a loved one has been injured and needs legal assistance with any of the following:
The Moffett Law Firm, P.C. is a experienced and reputable firm receiving the highest Martindale Hubbell rating (AV), and specializing in a wide range of injury cases in Federal and State Courts.
Insurance companies will usually try to settle claims quickly and for as little as possible. I will be your voice in demanding that your insurer honor your full personal injury claim. I will provide you with direct legal help when handling your matter, and provide compassionate, unwavering legal guidance every step of the way.
Call today at 866-774-9651 or 470-809-6021, or complete the contact form provided on this site to schedule a free consultation.
Attorney F. Glenn Moffett, Jr.
F. Glenn Moffett, Jr. has over 35 years experience representing victims with personal injury, medical malpractice and wrongful death claims.
Mr. Moffett earned his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology from Emory University and his Juris Doctorate Degree from Emory University School of Law.
F. Glenn Moffett Jr., is a past PTA President, past Administrative Board Chairman (Peachtree Road United Methodist Church), and past and current member of several community and condominium Boards of Directors. Mr. Moffett has served as a Moot Court Judge and Coach, Sunday School Teacher of World Religions, and Little League Coach.
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgial Trial Lawyers Association
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- United States Tax Court
- 4th, 5th, & 11th Federal Circuit Courts of Appeal
- American Association For Justice
- Old Warhorse Lawyer's Club
- United States Claims Court
- Supreme Court of United States of America
- Sandy Springs Bar Association
PARTIAL LIST OF VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
- $2.5 million malpractice for contested birth injury
- $1.4 million malpractice for loss of part of lung
- $1 million product liability claim for worker suffering arm injuries
- $1.25 million malpractice for negligent surgery to remove swallowed peanut in bronchial tubes
- $800 thousand malpractice contested birth injury
- $1 million for shopkeeper killing unarmed thief stealing 6 pack of beer
- $625 thousand settlement for client injured for tractor-trailer blocking roadway
- $610 thousand for workplace settlement for injury to client when unsteady object fell on his body
- $575 thousand settlement from negligent driver of vehicle in hitting drunk pedestrian
- $650 thousand settlement for client injured in tractor-trailer collision
- $550 thousand settlement for adulterated drug injury to client
- $450 thousand settlement for pilot negligence leading to the death of skydiver
- $300 thousand settlement for dog bite injury to adult trying to befriend neighbor's dog when bitten
- $240 thousand for nursing home settlement of inadequate care for family member after hip fracture
- $250 thousand for inadequate care of nursing home toward family member who developed ulcers and life threatening injuries
- $120 thousand for legal malpractice breach of trust
In addition to the above cases handled by the firm, other cases involving breaking a trust agreement involving a multi-million dollar estate, malfunctions of an escalator causing serious back injury, numerous motorcycle collisions causing serious injury or death to cyclist, hundreds of slip and fall premises liability incidents and fallen objects injuring clients from store shelves, death of an employee in workplace shooting, negligent railroad engineer causing death of client's husband, negligent railroad non-approved engineer allowed to control train causing death to family member, child injured at child care facility, serious hand injury from a defective lawnmower.