Get the Counsel You Need to get Through a Trying Time
The philosophy of our firm is best summed up as “harmony in discord.” Problems and disputes within families are among the most stressful situations life can present. If your marriage has broken down or you must confront another family law challenge, it is essential to find an attorney who will assess your needs thoroughly, explain options clearly and focus on protecting your interests.
Attorney Michelle Demarest is an experienced, balanced and tough advocate you can trust. We strive to find the best path to resolution Based upon the individual client’s goals. We provide assistance in all family law matters, including divorce, custody, support issues, community property partition, wills, succession, estate planning and elder law. At a time when you need compassion and determined defense of your rights, we are here to help.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Collaborative Divorce
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Marital Property Division
- High Asset Property Division
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Wills & Succession
At a time when you need both compassion and determined defense of your rights, we are here to help. Call 985-200-4672 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Michelle R. Demarest
Admitted To The Bar:
- Loyola School of Law, New Orleans, J.D. 1991
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Economics degree - 1987
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Covington Bar Association – Family Law Section
- Northshore’s Best Attorney, 2009
- Northshore’s Best Mediator, 2013
- Frequent guest on “All Things Legal”, WWL 870 Sunday mornings