Successfully Pursuing Claims on Behalf of Dental Malpratice Clients
Michael E. Wasserman, an attorney for 32 years, has focused his legal career over the past twenty nine years in the area of dental malpractice.
Over the past eleven years, Mr. Wasserman has been representing patients who have been injured as a result professional dental negligence. Prior to representing patients, Mr. Wasserman received his training in dental malpractice for eighteen years during which time he defended dentists that were accused of dental malpractice.
Contact Michael E. Wasserman today if you had any issues from the following:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- False Dental Health Care Advertising
- Failure to Refer to a Dental Specialist
- Periodontal (Gum) Negligence
- Orthodontic Negligence
- Crowns, Bridges, Veneers, Implants Failures
- Root Canal Failures
- Failure to provide Informed Consent
- Unlicensed Practice of Dentistry
Mr. Wasserman has lectured over the past 25 years on the subject of dental malpractice at the USC, UCLA, Loma Linda Schools of Dentistry and at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine.
Call Michael E. Wasserman today at 866-751-1085 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Michael E. Wasserman
Admitted To The Bar:
- University of Oregon School of Law J.D., 1981
- University of Oregon, School of Education and received M.S., 1978
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., Magna Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa, 1975
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- California State Bar
- Oregon State Bar
- Washington State Bar
- Los Angeles Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association