We Care About Our Clients!
Cheryl McCallin has served as a Master in Family Court and as a Staff Attorney for Chester County Domestic Relations. Her insider understanding of these institutions, her knowledge of family law and her passion are all put to work to help you.
When you hire our firm, you can expect us to be:
- Highly responsive. We believe that communication is important. We care about you and keep you informed at all times. Our attorney makes sure you are part of any important decisions.
- Advocates for your rights. McCallin Law has a reputation in the West Chester area for compassionately doing whatever it takes to solve clients’ problems.
- Results-oriented. Your satisfaction is our priority, so we make every effort to help you achieve an optimal resolution of your family law case.
- You can count on our professional staff to take care of all your needs with our affordable family law services.
At McCallin Law in West Chester, we strive to ease the emotional burden of your situation. Our firm’s family law practice is one of the most respected in the county. Cheryl McCallin is a skilled attorney with more than 25 years of experience in the practice of family law. She is dedicated to protecting your rights in cases involving divorce, child custody, child support and other family law matters.
Contact McCallin Law, LLC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Spousal Support - Alimony
Call Attorney Cheryl McCallin today at 610-880-8400 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Cheryl A. McCallin
- 1990, Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- Widener University School of Law Class of 1990 J.D. cum laude
- West Chester University Class of 1981 B.S. Criminal Justice, magna cum laude
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Chester County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association