Call for Knowledgeable Implementation of Your Interests
McBrayer, McGinnis, Leslie & Kirkland offers a broad range of services to meet the ever-changing and growing needs of its clients through offices in Frankfort, Lexington and Greenup, Kentucky. MML&K has a group of attorneys and support staff with the background to counsel clients in virtually every aspect of the law.
The members of the firm have served in a variety of leading civic positions, including Lexington mayor, federal prosecutor, chief executive officer to a governor, former majority leader of the state House of Representatives, and chairman of the state's Democratic party. Its attorneys have also worked for the Federal Trade Commission, as deputy state attorney general, and in numerous positions throughout state government.
These backgrounds and diverse experiences are what MML&K attorneys bring to the table in representing their clients' interests.
This site is your introduction to the Frankfort office of McBrayer, McGinnis, Leslie & Kirkland. From their location in Kentucky's capital city, the attorneys in the Frankfort office are as comfortable arguing their clients' cases before the Kentucky Supreme Court as they are representing their clients' interests in small towns across the Commonwealth.
Bill Kirkland, Partner-in-Charge of the Frankfort office, has extensive experience in state and federal government service. He has been rated "AV" by Martindale-Hubbell since 1983, and is listed in the "Best Lawyers in America." Other lawyers in the Frankfort office have handled a broad range of administrative, general business, insurance and commercial
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Probate and Trust Litigation
- Breach of Fiduciary Duties
- Succession Planning and Management
Call Attorney William Kirkland today at 502-234-6479 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney William D. Kirkland
- 1967, Kentucky
- 1969, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- 1970, U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- 1976, U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- 1979, U.S. Supreme Court.
- Vanderbilt University (J.D., 1967)
- Member: Phi Delta Phi. Moot Court, 1965.
- Recipient of the Outstanding Associate Justice Award, 1966.
- Centre College of Kentucky (A.B., 1964)
- Dean’ List 1963-64
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Franklin County Bar Association (President, 1991)
- Kentucky and American Bar Associations
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Kentucky Defense Counsel
- Federal Bar Association