Helping You through Tough Times
Are you facing the prospect of divorce? Do you worry about what will happen with your children in a divorce proceeding? Do you need an order of protection or do you wish to have an order of protection lifted? Are you seeking a modification of a court order or enforcement of a court order? Martinez Family Law can help.
Martinez Family Law exists with the sole purpose of helping people through the often difficult legal processes involved in family law matters such as divorce and child custody disputes. Attorney Elizabeth J. Martinez welcomes you to her law offices to discuss issues of great importance to your family and your future. She has both personal and professional experience with a number of family law matters, and she is truly interested in helping you devise and pursue cost-effective solutions.
Contact Elizabeth Martinez today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Community Property Division
- Modifications to Court Orders
- Enforcement of Support Orders
When you entrust your family law matters to this law firm, you can rest assured that Elizabeth Martinez will be the attorney personally handling all aspects of your case. You will consult with her and stay in communication with her directly throughout the course of your divorce or child custody dispute. You will soon learn that she thrives on helping her clients through the challenges of family law issues.
The first step in arriving at a positive outcome in any family law matter is speaking to an attorney who can help you. Call 602-343-2735 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Elizabeth Jean Martinez
- Arizona, 1999
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 1999
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1999
- The University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, Tucson, Arizona
- J.D. - 1999
- Law Journal: Journal of International & Comparative Law, Member Writer, 1997 - 1999
- Arizona State University , Tempe, Arizona
- B.A. cum laude - 1996
- Major: Political Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Family Law Section - Arizona Bar
- Trial Practice Section - Arizona Bar