Call for Dedicated Divorce and Family Law Representation
We Fight Hard for a Positive Outcome
At Marsh & Frost, we have built a reputation of providing exceptional legal representation with a personal touch. Whether through litigation, mediation or collaboration, we will fight to ensure that you are in the best position possible for the next phase of your life.
We believe that one should never fail to negotiate. Many of our attorneys are licensed mediators. We hope that each client is able to come to a resolution with the least amount of conflict possible.
At the same time, however, we never give away anything. We have years of experience in front of judges to thoroughly fight for the best interests of our clients. We are widely known for our strength in litigation.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- High-Asset Divorce
- Child Custody And Visitation
- Child Support And Spousal Support
- Paternity, Legitimation And Adoption
- Mediation and Collaborative Law
- Criminal Defense
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Probate and Estate Planning
Call Attorney Jessica Frost today at 470-273-8086 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Jessica Handley Frost
- Ohio, 1994
- Georgia, 1994
University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio
Saginaw Valley College
- Honors: magna cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association (Member)
- State Bar of Georgia (Member)
- Cobb County Bar Association (Member)
- Cobb County Trail Lawyers (Member)
- Cobb County Younger Lawyers Section (Former Officer)
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers (Former Officer)
- 1999-2000 Class of Leadership Cobb
- The Charles Longstreet Weltner Family Law Inn of Court chapter of the American Inns of Court in Atlanta (Member)