I Protect Father-Child Relationships
A father's active role in his child's life is equally as important as a mother's. While Georgia family courts' biases in favor of mothers are declining, it is important take the proper actions to safeguard your rights as a father. I am Atlanta fathers' rights lawyer Jessica Handley Frost, and I bring 18 years of family law experience to advocate for equal treatment of fathers throughout the Atlanta metro area. I understand the delicate approach necessary to achieve my clients' goals while working in best interests of their children.
Dissolving a marriage reaches a whole new level of complexity when children are involved. An experienced Atlanta fathers' rights lawyer can make a significant difference in preserving your relationship with your child.
Whether you are concerned about preserving your visitation rights or have questions on establishing paternity, I can guide you through the necessary steps to achieve your goals. My mission is to help clients maintain control over life-changing personal matters and keep their family's fate out of the hands of a judge. When negotiation is not an option, I have the exceptional litigation skills to advocate on your behalf in court.
Contact your Father's Rights Attorney today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Father's Rights
- Parenting Time
- Child Custody
Call Attorney Jessica Frost today at 470-273-8086 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Jessica Handley Frost
- Ohio, 1994
- Georgia, 1994
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio
- Saginaw Valley College
- B.A. ( Magna Cum Laude)
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- Cobb County Bar Association, Member
- Cobb County Trail Lawyers, Member
- Cobb County Younger Lawyers Section, Former Officer
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers, Former Officer
- 1999-2000 class of Leadership Cobb
- The Charles Longstreet Weltner Family Law Inn of Court chapter of the American Inns of Court in Atlanta, Member