Providing Top-Quality Bankruptcy, Family Law & Estate Planning Services
Call Mark Godbey & Associates Today To Discuss Your Situation
- More than 20 Years of Experience
- Member of the American Association for Justice
- Member of the Ohio Association for Justice
- Member of the Southwest Ohio Trial Lawyers Association
- Million Dollar Advocacy
Mark Godbey & Associates is a full-service law firm, representing individuals and small business in a variety of legal matters, including:
Our attorneys and staff take pride in providing the best legal representation, while also giving you the personal attention you deserve. We offer reasonable fees with affordable payments terms. Evening and weekend appointments are available.
We serve clients throughout Greater Cincinnati, Dayton and Northern Kentucky. For your convenience, we have offices located in downtown Cincinnati, Dayton, West Chester, Beechmont and Florence.
Call Mark Godbey & Associates today at 513-800-1319, or use the contact form provided on this site to arrange for your free initial consultation.
Attorney Mark Godbey
Admitted to the Bar:
- University of Akron School of Law Akron, Ohio 1988, J.D.
- Walsh University Canton, Ohio 1985, B.A.
- Cincinnati Bar Association, 1989 – Present
- Ohio Bar Association, 1989 – Present
- American Bar Association, 1989 – Present
- American Association for Justice, 2000 – Present
- Ohio Association for Justice, 1989 – Present
- Hamilton County Trial Lawyers Association, 2001 – Present
When you are considering filing for bankruptcy, it is important to know your legal rights. Bankruptcy laws protect individuals and companies from financial destruction. And help protect those experience financial problems from creditors. Bankruptcy provides all Americans another chance at controlling their finances and debt. Attorneys know that financial hardships can happen to anyone and any organization, and do not have the capability to submit to creditors’ repayment demands.
Financial problems can be deeply stressful. You should not feel alone or humiliated. It is only natural that you would prefer to pay your bills, but bankruptcy may be your best option if you are not able to pay all of your debt.
Contact my firm today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Debt Settlement
- Debt Consolidation
- Foreclosure Prevention
- Loan Modification
- Avoiding Garnishment
- Avoiding Repossession
- Stop Creditor Harassment
- Stop Lawsuits
- Erase Credit Card Debt
- Rebuild your Credit
- Court Protection
Contact Mark Godbey today at 513-800-1319 to assist with your bankruptcy matter. Free Consultations Available.
Family law involves the multifaceted and various relationships among parents, children, and loved ones. Family law issues can generate conflict, economic hardship, and painful processes that lead to uncertain futures.
When a family matter involves an issue that can only be resolved with a legal process, you need an attorney who takes into account financial, emotional and legal components of a case. Our attorneys use their skills as representatives to politely resolve disputes when appropriate. However, we are prepared to present your case in family law courts when issues cannot be settled.
When you educate yourself and understand the process, you have the strength to handle the changes taking place in your life.
Divorces and family law cases have common issues, but how these issues are approached and resolved is different in each and every case. Ending a marriage through divorce, dissolution, annulment or separation is very difficult emotionally, especially in cases that involve children and child custody issues. Our experienced attorneys provide legal services to families in a wide range of family law issues throughout Ohio and Kentucky.
Areas of Practice:
- Spousal Support
- Child Support
- Child Custody & Parenting
- Property Division
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Parental Relocation
Contact Mark Godbey today at 513-800-1319 to assist with your Family Law matter. Free Consultations Available.
Benefits of Estate Planning:
No one wants to think about the end of their life. In many cases, people will put off estate planning or writing their last will and testament because they believe it is too difficult or unpleasant. However, delaying the process can mean your loved ones are stuck with expenses and stressful proceedings after your death.
In Ohio, there are “default rules” for who will inherit your property after you pass away. Unless you make a last will & testament or use other estate planning tools, your property may not go to the people you want to have it. Even worse, your family may argue over your assets, be stuck with extra costs, and your goals and wishes will not be met.
If you are unsure where to begin, contact legal counsel to help you get started. Our firm offers a free consultation to assist you in developing a tailored estate plan for your needs.
- Estate Planning
- Estate Planning is the area dealing with the distribution of an individual’s property at his or her death, taking into account wills, taxes, insurance, property, and trusts so as to gain maximum benefit of all laws and, at the same time, carrying out the person’s wishes.
- Probate is the court proceeding through which a will is proved to be valid and the estate of a decedent is administered. The process, generally, includes collecting a decedent’s assets, liquidating liabilities, paying necessary taxes, and distribution of property to heirs.
- Areas of Practice:
- Last Will & Testament
- Power of Attorney
- Health Care Issues: Living Will and Health Care Power of Attorney
- Estate Planning Tools
- Estate Administration & Probate
- Guardian & Conservatorship
- Name Changes
Contact Mark Godbey today at 513-800-1319 to assist with your Estate Planning. Free Consultations Available.