Call the Law Firm that Delivers Personable Service that
Serves Your Best Interests.
Workers' compensation benefits may cover your work-related injury or illness, but if your claim has been denied or payment has been minimized, the benefits may not cover what you need them to cover. Many people think of back injuries, head injuries, repetitive stress and broken bones, but occupational hearing loss and occupational diseases such as asbestosis, eczema, asthma, carpal tunnel and lead poisoning can also qualify for workers' compensation benefits.
With the right legal representation advocating for your case, you can get the full benefits you deserve and discover if there is an underlying personal injury claim in your case.
At Marder, Eskesen & Nass, Attorneys at Law, we handle workers' compensation and personal injury cases in one office, making the process easy for you.
Contact lawyer, Frank Eskesen, today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Workplace injuries and illnesses
- Construction accidents
- Appeals of Workers' Comp denials
- Long-term care
Call Attorney Frank Eskesen today at 212-967-1122 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Frank N. Eskesen
- New York, 2000
- New Jersey, 1999
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- State University of New York at Plattsburgh
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- New York State Trial Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association
- American Association for Justice (formerly the American Trial Lawyers Association)