Call for Attorneys Dedicated to Securing Your Settlement in
Personal Injury, Social Security Disability and Workers Compensation Law
The attorneys and counselors at Mancini Schreuder Kline PC are different than other lawyers. They listen to you. They want to understand what happened and listen to your concerns. They are committed to answering all your questions and helping you understand your case and your rights.
- Free initial consultation
- 24-hour service
- No fee unless you recover in our injury practice areas
- Credit cards accepted for fee-based services
- More than 100 years of combined legal experience
- More than $150 million won for clients by our Warren injury attorneys
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Industrial Injuries
Social Security Disability and Insurance
- Social Security Denials
- Social Security Appeals
- Workplace Injuries
- Construction Site Accidents
- Industrial Accidents
The attorneys of Mancini Schreuder Kline PC represent residents of Warren, Sterling Heights, Detroit, Mount Clemens, Madison Heights, Shelby Township, St. Clair Shores, Dearborn, Port Huron, Clinton Township, Trenton, Pontiac, Monroe, Redford, Flat Rock, Livonia, Ann Arbor, Oak Park, Ferndale, Southgate, Southfield, Farmington Hills, Flint, Macomb County, Wayne County, Oakland County, St. Clair County and Genesee County, Michigan.
Call attorney Drew Slager today at 586-751-3900 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Drew Slager
- Michigan, 2009
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2009
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan, J.D.
- Honors: Jurisprudence Award in Civil Trial Law Advocacy
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Michigan Association for Justice, Member
- Recovered $450,000 for a client who was forced to wear a Halo for three months due to a neck injury caused in a violent car crash.
- Recovered $225,000 for the family of a young man who was killed on his motorcycle by a negligent driver after the police wrongly blamed the motorcyclist.
- Recovered $180,000 in Michigan No Fault benefits for a client whose insurer refused to pay for care rendered by the crash victim's family.
- Recovered $70,000 for an injured teenager after the trial court judge dismissed her case. The case settled after we won reversal in the Court of Appeals.
- Recovered $225,000 from the manufacturer and designer of a defective window and the company that installed the window for a family whose home was severely damaged by mold and water damage.
- Recovered $60,000 for a worker whose back was injured on the job after all nine of the witnesses on the scene falsely testified that our client caused his own fall.
- Recovered $77,000 on behalf of a dog bite victim despite the dog's owner claiming that our client was a trespasser.
- Defeated Michigan's insurance-friendly "open and obvious" doctrine to recover awards for many clients injured by dangerous conditions on property.
- Recovered $75,000 from a national bank after it refused to honor the "Mortgage Debt Cancelation Policy" it sold to our client, falsely claiming that our client's wife's death as caused by a preexisting condition. The bank offered to pay the full amount owed when it received our complaint.
- Recovered over $100,000 for stolen jewelry when the insurance company denied the claim
- Obtained $25,000.00 in costs and attorney fees after a jury trial about $ 5,000 in medical bills
- Obtained $120,000 jury verdict when the insurance company wrongfully coordinated benefits with health insurance