When You Can't Pay Your Bills, You Have Rights
Call for Help Filing Bankruptcy and Loan Modification Negotiations
M. Jones & Associates, PC, is an Orange County, California, based law firm that handles bankruptcy and bankruptcy litigation almost exclusively. A substantial amount of our practice involves bankruptcy trial and motion work. When representing debtors, we very aggressively pursue claims against creditors that have violated the bankruptcy laws.
We also carefully evaluate our cases to pursue claims against debt collectors and supposed “debt management companies” that have violated the law. In many cases, we can get back a substantial amount of money that has been taken by creditors or debt management companies prior to filing through the litigation process. Garnishments, bank levies, and foreclosures in most cases will immediately stop.
Our clients include both consumer and business cases. As a full service bankruptcy firm, we handle all chapters of bankruptcy code - Chapters 7, 11, 12, and 13. The senior member of the firm, Michael Jones, has been an attorney for over 20 years. Aside from his civilian practice, he is also a commissioned JAG Officer with the US Army where his current assignment is as a trial attorney. He is very military and Christian friendly, so if you have an interest in either of these areas, please mention it when calling.
M. Jones & Associates, PC, can help you. Contact him for help with the following:
- Bankruptcy - Chapter 7 (personal and business)
- Bankruptcy - Chapter 11 (personal and business)
- Bankruptcy - Chapter 12 (farmers and fishermen)
- Bankruptcy - Chapter 13 (personal and business owners)
- Debtor Representation
- Creditor Representation
- Bankruptcy Litigation – Complaints to Bar Discharge under 11 USC 727
- Bankruptcy Litigation – Complaints to Bar Discharge under 11 USC 523
Call M. Jones & Associates, PC, today at 714-716-4277 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Michael Anthony Jones
Admitted To The Bar:
- Fuller Theological Seminary, 2010, M.Div candidate
- U.S. Army Judge Advocate General Legal Center and School, 2005, - post graduate legal studies
- Georgia State University, 1993, J.D.
- Mercer University, 1989, B.S.
- California Bar Assoication
- Georgia Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Orange County Bankruptcy Forum
- Bankruptcy and Business Litigation Section
- Lawyers Information Referral Service (bankruptcy)
- Public Law Center Bankruptcy Volunter
- Senior Defense Counsel, US Army Trial Defense Service
Foreign Languages Spoken: