Providing Criminal Defense, Divorce and Family Law Representation
Most people, at some time in their lives, will need a lawyer to help them solve a legal problem. When your "legal moment" occurs, where will you turn?
Criminal defense. We believe everyone deserves a strong defense against criminal charges. We defend clients facing all misdemeanor and felony allegations, including charges involving drinking and driving, sex crimes, drug crimes, domestic assault, traffic offenses and more.
Family law. Our firm advocates for the best interests of individuals and families in divorce, separation, child custody, property division and other family law matters.
At Lutins & Pilgreen, we fight smart. Sometimes that means taking a case to trial quickly to get the best result. Sometimes it means negotiating an outcome that allows you to move on without the need for litigation. Whatever strategy we develop for your case, it will be executed efficiently and tailored to support your best interests.
Contact Lutins & Pilgreen, PC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Call 540-218-3943 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney J. Emmette Pilgreen IV
- Virginia, 1993
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia, 1994
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia, 1994
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 1994
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina
- J.D. - 1993
- Law Review: South Carolina Law Review, Associate Editor In Chief, 1991 - 1993
- Washington & Lee University, Lexington, Virginia
- Major: Business Administration and Accounting
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Virginia State Bar , Member, 1993 - Present
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1994 - Present