Estate Planning and Probate Law Tailored to Your Needs
Call Us for Professional, Compassionate Service
At the law firm of Barreto & Romero, P.A., we value a rigorous attention to detail with sensitivity to your immediate situation. Sometimes people come to us saddened by the loss of a loved one, or concern for an elderly family member who can no longer manage their affairs. Other people come to us for estate planning because they want to protect their family's future financial stability, their assets, and preserve wealth.
We have been drafting estate planning documents, trusts, handling probate and trust administration for people from all cultures and walks of life. Our legal staff is highly trained and we are up to date on the law as in applies to your case.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Estate Planning and Wealth Preservation
- Probate Administration
- Estate Planning and Probate Litigation
- Contested Wills
- Guardianship Creation and Administration
- Guardianship Litigation
- Determination of Incapacity
- Trust Creation and Administration
- Trust Litigation
- Elder Law
Call Attorney Luis Barreto today at 305-916-6760 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Luis E. Barreto
Admitted To The Bar:
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida - 1992 J.D.
- Florida International University, Miami, Florida - 1988 B.A.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- “Put Something Back” Pro Bono Project, Guardianship – Outstanding Pro Bono Contribution, 2003
- Service Award – Miami-Dade County Bar Association Probate and Guardianship Committee, 2008 – 2009
- Recipient of the Javier Caballero Scholarship, 1983
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Lead Counsel Rated in Probate Law and Estate Planning
- Spanish (Native Proficiency)