Call Now to Protect Your Rights
When you are accused of committing a crime, the next thing you need to do is hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to protect your rights. It is important to be respectful of the authorities, but understand this, the only goal prosecutors have is to convict you of the crime of which you are charged.
If you are asked a question, other than to identify yourself, your answer must be, "I would like an attorney present before I answer questions."
Attorney Dana London has more than three decades of experience practicing law. He is licensed in both state and federal courts and as such, understands the unique requirements attorneys face in each environment.
He makes clients feel at home while he listens to every detail about the events that led up to you becoming a suspect. He communicates directly with his clients and is dedicated to achieving a positive result. You will immediately feel confident in his professionalism.
Contact Mr. London today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal Defense
- Drunk Driving Defense (DUI / DWI)
- Drug crimes, including possession and distribution
- Domestic violence, including violations of orders of protection
- Sex crimes, including sexual assault
- Theft offenses, including identify theft and embezzlement
- Federal crimes
Call Attorney Dana London today at 402-200-5458 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Dana Martin London
- Nebraska, 1983
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1984
University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska
University of Nebraska - Lincoln, Lincoln, Nebraska
- B.A. - 1980
- Major: Political Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Nebraska Bar Association, 1983 - Present
- Lincoln Bar Association, 2011 - Present
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys, 1993 - 1994