Catering to Your Needs and Not Your Wallet
Call Us to Get the Justice You Deserve
At Lloyd & DuPuy, PLLC, we are courtroom tacticians handling family, criminal, personal injury, probate, and general civil matters. We are a law firm that caters to individual needs, not simply your wallet. Our attorneys are real fighters and litigators, who are in the courtrooms daily across the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolis, seeking justice with honor and integrity.
Attorney Andrew Lloyd, licensed 13 years, is a Texas SuperLawyer, Vice-President of the Denton County Bar Association, and Member of the College of the State Bar. Attorney Devon DuPuy, licensed 7 years, has authored Supreme Court briefs and litigated million dollar lawsuits with finesse. A diverse, multilingual staff (German and Spanish) and real world experience makes this well-established law firm unique.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Family Violence
- Car Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Workplace Accidents
- Truck Accidents
The active style of Lloyd & DuPuy, PLLC and exhausting pursuit of principles earns us proper respect from our peers, colleagues and local judiciary. We are interpersonal, witty, and studious. We are Lloyd & DuPuy, PLLC – a place where clients’ rights, defenses, and causes are vigilantly protected and safely guarded.
Call Lloyd & DuPuy, PLLC today at 940-437-0970 to arrange your free initial consultation. Representing clients throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area.
Attorney Andrew M. Lloyd
- State Bar of Texas, 2003
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas, Juris Doctorate, 2002
University of Texas, Arlington, Texas, B.A.,1999
- Major-English, Summa Cum Laude
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Texas Family Law Section – 2007 to current
- Denton County Bar Association – 2009 to current
- Denton County Bar Association, Vice-President - 2015
- Denton County Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association – 2006 to current
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association – 2010 to current
- Texas State Bar College – 2009 to current
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society – 2008 to current
- Texas Super Lawyer's Rising Star – 2012, 2013
- Texas Super Lawyer – 2014, 2015
- Nominated Best Juvenile Law Attorney in Denton County by bestofdentoncounty.com – 2013
- Member of NRA – National Rifle Association ~ 10+ years