Need Assistance with Your Estate Planning?
Call Today to Obtain a Free Consultation!
Attorney T. Shane Smith has years of experience assisting people dealing with complex matrimonial problems, high-asset divorce, division of pensions, division of business assets and difficult custody disputes. He is devoted to protecting the interests of his clients while working to achieve the best outcome possible.
The legal team at Lloyd & Hogan understands that dealing with legal matters can become very stressful for the people involved. When you select an attorney to represent you in your family law matter, you can trust that the goal will be to come up with real and workable solutions. If litigation becomes a necessity, you can be sure that a solid case and legal strategy will be developed on your behalf.
Contact T. Shane Smith today if you need legal assistance with any matrimonial matter such as:
- Family Law
- Equitable Asset Division
- Complex Property and Business Divorce
- Custody Disputes
- Domestic Abuse
- Child Custody
- Child Support
The attorneys at Lloyd & Hogan have over 50 years of combined experience representing clients in a variety of matters throughout the State of Alabama. They have a legal team that works hard to ensure that clients receive the quality representation they deserve.
Lloyd & Hogan attorneys pride themselves in obtaining real solutions for their clients’ legal issues. They don’t treat their clients like a file number or just another case. Instead they strive to give you and your loved ones the personal attention you deserve, along with the experience you can trust.
Call Attorney T. Shane Smith today at 205-208-0480 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney T. Shane Smith
Formerly a staff attorney with Legal Services Alabama and an attorney in private practice, Mr. Smith has over 8 years of experience in domestic relations, domestic abuse, Protection from Abuse, child custody, and paternity and child support issues. Mr. Smith also handles criminal and complex civil litigation arising from matrimonial matters and has received extensive training as a mediator.
Birmingham School of Law, Birmingham, Alabama
- J.D., 2006
- B.A., 1998
- Major: Psychology
University of Southern Mississippi
- M.S., 2002
- Major: Psychology
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Super Lawyers ”Rising Star,” 2013
- B-Metro magazine “Rising Star,” 2014
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Alabama Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Alabama Bar Association, Member at Large, 2012-2013
- Alabama Bar Association, Executive Board Secretary, 2013-2014
- Alabama Bar Association, Executive Board Treasurer, 2014-present
- Birmingham Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Birmingham Bar Association, Future Leaders Forum, 2012
- Birmingham Bar Association, Entertainment Committee and Mentorship Committee, 2013
- Alabama Family Law Section, "Divorce on the Beach" seminar, Co-Director
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Institute for Family Law Associates, Twice attended
- Muscular Dystrophy Association, ”Legal Leaders of Birmingham”, 2012