Call for Compassionate, Knowledgeable Family Law Representation
Attorney Christina Littlefield has practiced family law in the San Francisco Bay Area for thirty years, and is a Certified Family Law Specialist.
Chris listens carefully to understand and help clients achieve their goals and lasting results by tailoring her work to the clients’ needs in court and out of court. She can work out settlements and provide support using alternative dispute resolution methods such as Collaborative Practice, mediation, consulting, as well as court representation with traditional litigation, cooperative and unbundled litigation.
A Family Law Specialist certified by the State Bar of California’s Board of Legal Specialization, Chris co-founded the original Alameda County Collaborative Practice Group, served as a board member of a number of family law bench and bar associations, Collaborative Practice organizations, and the Mills College Alumnae Association.
She has served as a Judge Pro Tem, a privately appointed Judge, and a Special Master for the Superior Court and as an Arbitrator for the Alameda County Bar Association.
She was the Coordinator of the Southern Alameda County Domestic Violence Law Project. Chris has degrees from Mills College, the University of Maryland, and the University of California, Davis, where she was a Law Review author and editor. Chris has co-chaired the Collaborative Practice California state wide conference and has been a delegate every year.
Contact Attorney Christina Littlefield today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Spousal Support
- Collaborative Practice
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Out-of-Court Settlements
- Unbundled, a la carte, or limited scope hourly services
Call Attorney Christina Littlefield today at 510-470-7812 to arrange your initial consultation.
Serving Oakland, Fremont,Hayward, Berkeley, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon, Orinda, Lafayette, Walnut Creek, Danville, Pleasant Hill, Pleasanton, Milpitas, Union City, San Francisco east bay, San Leandro, San Lorenzo.
Attorney Christina B. Littlefield
- U.S. Supreme Court
Admitted To The Bar:
- UC Davis, JD, 1982
- University of Maryland, M.A., 1979
- Mills College, B.A., 1974
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- California State Bar, Member and Certified Legal Specialist in Family Law
- Founding member, International Academy of Collaborative Practice; Delegate, Collaborative Practice California
- Member, Alameda County Bar Association
- Member, Contra Costa County Bar Association
- Founding member and Delegate, Collaborative Practice East Bay, Founding member and Board member, Northern California Public Education Committee
- Member, Collaborative Law Association of Alameda and Contra Costa Counties
- Named “SuperLawyer” in top ten percent by San Francisco Magazine