Don't Put Up with Discrimination. Call Today!
Civil rights violations aimed directly at you hurt. You may feel infuriated, but try ignoring it. Nevertheless, these things build up. It may happen at work, when you apply for a job or apartment or may be just general harassment.
A lot of things infringe on your civil rights such as not getting a promotion because of your age, sex, race, nationality or disability. It may be an attempt to prevent you from voting, or participating in an activity. You don't have to put up with it. You have rights.
Contact Attorney Lisa Kane today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Civil Rights
- Employment Discrimination
- Workplace Discrimination
- Educational Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- National Origin Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Age Discrimination
- Racial Discrimination
- Special Education Wrongdoing
Call Attorney Lisa Kane today at 312-606-0383 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Lisa R. Kane
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Norther District of Illinois
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Illinois State Bar Association
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Award for Excellence in Public Interest Service, the Judges of the Northern District Court of the Northern District of Illinois and the Federal Bar Association, 2007 and 2008
- Lifetime Charter Member of Rue Ratings' Best Attorneys of America
- National Trial Lawyers Association Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2011 - 2015.
- National Advocates: Top 100 lawyers for the year 2014