Defending the Rights of People Charged with Felony or Misdemeanor Crimes.
Serving all of San Diego County
If you or a loved one is under investigation or charged with a crime, you need an experienced San Diego criminal defense attorney to protect your freedom. The firm's legal team understands that any arrest and criminal charge is serious, whether a DUI, Misdemeanor or Felony. Taken lightly, a criminal charge can ruin one’s life.
At our law firm, you’re not a number; you’re a real person with a real life that needs help in defending your rights. Part of representing you includes presenting you to the court in a way that reminds them that you’re a person too.
With over 26 years experience as a Criminal Defense Lawyer, Thomas P. Matthews understands what you are up against: “the system.” The government has unlimited resources to come after you. As a former prosecutor, Thomas P. Matthews does not only know the system; he was the system. Thomas P. Matthews will aggressively represent you to achieve the best possible outcome. When you hire Thomas P. Matthews as your criminal attorney, you tip the scales of justice in your favor.
Contact Liberty Lawyers today if you need legal assistance with any State or Federal criminal matter. Some examples follow.
- Sex Offenses -- Prostitution, Indecent Exposure, Statutory Rape, Rape, Molestation, Child Pornography, Human Trafficking
- Drug Crimes -- Possession Transportation Manufacturing
- Firearms Offenses
- Elder Neglect or Abuse
- Making Terrorist Threats
- Homicide and Murder
- Drunk Driving and Related Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
Call 619-350-3848 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Thomas P. Mathews
- United States District Court for both the Southern and Central California Districts
- United States Court of Appeal for the Third Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- California Western School of Law
- Richard Stockton State College of New Jersey
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of California
- Criminal Justice Act Panel for the United State District Court
- The National Trial Lawyers Association
- The Criminal Defense Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California.
- Voted Top 100 Trial Lawyers