Need Your Workers' Comp Benefits? We Can Help. Call for Answers
An injury sustained on the job can change your life, require a long physical recovery, medical care and rehabilitation. However, all too frequently when a person files for their rightful Workers' Compensation benefits the claim is rejected out of hand by insurers looking to protect their profits rather than taking care of injured workers.
All employers in California are required to carry Workers' Comp insurance to assist employees when they cannot perform their job due to a work related accidents. For employees, receiving benefits is a right, not a privilege.
The attorneys and staff at Leviton Diaz & Ginocchio, Inc., have been helping injured workers and the disabled obtain the benefits they need and deserve. They can help you file a claim and file appeals when a claim is denied.
Contact the firm today if you need legal assistance with any of the following workplace injuries:
- Back injuries
- Head and brain injuries
- Unsafe work condition injuries
- Continuous trauma injuries
- Serious injuries
- Fatal injuries
Leviton Diaz & Ginocchio, Inc. serves clients throughout Southern California.
Call Leviton Diaz & Ginocchio, Inc. today at 714-716-4104 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Modesto Diaz
- California, 1983
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- Pacific Coast University School of Law, Long Beach, California
- Federal Aviation Administration Certified Aircraft Mechanic
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- California Applicants' Attorneys Association
- National Football League Players Association Workers' Compensation Panel
- Major League Baseball Players Association Workers' Compensation Panel
- Professional Hockey Players Association Workers' Compensation Panel
- Major League Soccer Players Association Workers' Compensation Panel
- National Hockey League Players Association Workers' Compensation Panel
- Sports Lawyers Association
- Orange County Trial Attorney of the Year 2006
- Alumni of the Year Award from Pacific Coast University School of Law 2006
- Volunteer of the Year for Latino Health Access 2002
1551 N. Tustin Ave., Ste. 850
Santa Ana, CA 92705
1800 30th St., #110
Bakersfield, CA 93301