Don't Let Your Insurance Company Ignore Your Claims
What happens when you have been injured and your insurance company won't provide the coverage you paid for? Most people try to solve the problem with phone calls and letters. However, most insurance companies have one goal — to maximize profits and minimize pay-outs on claims. They have highly trained insurance adjusters who often attempt to manipulate unwitting clients into taking a small settlement when the claim has a much highter value.
What do you do when you have been injured or wronged in some other way and the insurance company just ignores you or harasses you to settle? Retain Attorney Patick LePley, founder of LePley Law Firm. He is certified in Civil Trial by the National board of Trial Advocacy.
An experienced civil litigation lawyer with skills in personal injury law can put your insurer on notice that you will not be short-changed. If insurance companies do not want to be reasonable on the value of claims, they have to know that you are ready, willing, and able to take them to trial.
Get legal representation to negotiate or litigate against any insurance company acting in bad faith. Contact Mr. LePley today you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Bad Faith Insurance Claims
- Disability benefits
- Long-term disability benefits
- Property insurance
- Auto insurance
- Homeowners' insurance
- Life insurance
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Call Attorney Patrick LePley today at 425-654-0397 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Patrick H LePley
- Washington, 1975
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1978
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1976
- Civil Trial Lawyer, National Board of Trial Advocacy, 2005
University of Puget Sound School of Law, Tacoma, Washington
- Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1975
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- Bachelor of Arts cum laude - 1971
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Bar Association, Member, 1975 - Present
- Washington State Bar Association, Member, 1975 - Present
- Seattle-King County Bar Association, Member, 1975 - Present
- Washington State Association for Justice, Member
- East King County Bar Association, Member, 1988 - 1992
- American Association for Justice, Governor for WA State, Board of Governors
- National Board of Trial Advocacy, Member