Successfully Helped Thousands of People
Receive Debt Relief by Filing for Bankruptcy
Lefkovitz & Lefkovitz is a leading law firm in the area of bankruptcy law. Delivering results is the foundation upon which Lefkovitz & Lefkovitz was founded. In 1978, Steven L. Lefkovitz started practicing bankruptcy law in Nashville, Tennessee and quickly became noted for handling a range of bankruptcy cases from highly complex Chapter 7, 11, 12, and 13 cases to relatively less complex ones. As a result, Mr. Lefkovitz has been involved in a number of precedent setting bankruptcy cases.
Mr. Lefkovitz's ability to handle some of the more complex bankruptcy challenges businesses and individuals may face has also resulted in him being sought after to represent different types of people and businesses including nationally known celebrities, multimillion dollar corporations, and regular hardworking individuals who desire peace of mind in knowing that they are receiving high quality legal representation.
In over thirty-five years of bankruptcy practice, Mr. Lefkovitz has handled tens of thousands of cases in the areas of business, commercial, corporate, and consumer bankruptcy and insolvency law.
Contact Mr. Lefkovitz today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Personal Bankruptcy
Call Lefkovitz & Lefkovitz today at 615-256-8300 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Steven L. Lefkovitz
- United States District Court for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Tennessee
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- United States Tax Court
- United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Tennessee
Admitted To The Bar:
- University of Tennessee at Knoxville, J.D., 1977
- Tulane University,B.A., 1975