Quality Representation with Personal Attention for Injured Victims
A personal injury can be caused by the intentional or negligent actions of another. If you have been wrongfully injured in an accident, you may have the right to monetary compensation. The insurance companies and their representatives have every motive to get you to settle for the smallest possible amount. Retain an attorney to make sure you receive the compensation you deserve.
The Law Firm of Leandros A. Vrionedes, P.C. represents people who have suffered serious, catastrophic injuries and represent families who have lost a loved one in a wrongful death incident. Attorney Leandros Vrionedes cares about his clients and he has a record of obtaining significant awards for his clients injured in an accident by another person or business.
Contact Mr. Vrionedes today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Construction Site Accidents
- Vehicle Accidents
- Slip, trip and fall cases
- Medical Malpractice
- Defective drugs
- Workplace Injuries
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Police excessive force cases
Attorney Leandros Vrionedes is a New York personal injury lawyer helping people throughout New York City, Long Island and Westchester County who have been injured due to the negligence or misconduct of another.
Call 929-432-1919 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Leandros A. Vrionedes
- New York, 1989 U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1989
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1989
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York, 1987, J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Fordham University, New York, New York, 1984, B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- New York County Lawyers Association, Member
- Queens County Bar Association, Member
- Hellenic Lawyers Association of New York, Member
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member