Helping Families through Change in the Beach Cities
At the Law Offices of Thomas M. Polinger, we represent clients in Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, all of the South Bay area and throughout Los Angeles County.
With more than 30 years of experience, we can provide assertive protection of our clients' rights and interests in all family law matters, as well as in select real estate and construction disputes. Our focus is on finding creative and practical solutions in order to avoid costly and unnecessary litigation.
Of our law firm's many strengths, a standout is our ability to handle complex divorces with unique property division issues, including the valuation and division of real estate, closely held businesses and other financial assets. We are highly skilled in the identification of separate assets and community assets, in addition to other tracing and reimbursement matters, with the objective of a reasonable division of assets.
In addition to divorce and property litigation and counseling, our Hermosa Beach family law attorney also represents clients in child custody and visitation, child support, spousal support, post-judgment modifications, breach of fiduciary duty claims and much more.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Family Law
- Property Division
- Complex, High-Asset Divorce
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Post-Judgment Modifications
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Real Estate and Business Division
Call 310-596-7710 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Thomas Marc Polinger
- California, 1977
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1978
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1979
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1977
- San Jose State University, San Jose, California
- B.A. - 1974
- Honors: With Great Distinction
- Major: Liberal Arts
- Minor: Economics
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Superior Court, Judge Pro Tem, 1997 - 2002
- Los Angeles County Family Law Mediation Panel, 1990 - Present
- Martindale Hubbell AV Rating