Working to Ensure You Receive Your Workers' Comp Benefits
If you were injured on the job in Washington state you are entitled to apply for workers' compensation benefits. At Law Offices of Thomas L. Doran, in Spokane, we are proud of our successful record of helping clients throughout the state of Washington get their workers' compensation claims approved.
Hiring the right lawyer for your workers' comp claim is the most important step you can do for yourself. Attorney Thomas Doran practices exclusively in the area of workers' compensation. Over his career spanning three decades, he has helped thousands of clients file successful initial claims and appeals. We will take the time to understand your circumstances and aggressively pursue a successful claim.
If you choose us to handle your case, we will take care of everything from negotiation all the way through trial. We seek benefits for workers who have suffered a variety of injuries, including:
- Industrial injuries
- Occupational diseases
- Workplace chemical and hazardous material exposure
- Back and spine injuries
- Knee injuries
- Arm and elbow injuries
- Head injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries (carpal tunnel and tarsal tunnel syndromes)
If you need assistance with a workers' compensation claim through your employer's insurance plan, you will not pay a dollar in attorney's fees upfront. We collect our fees only if your claim is approved. Call 509-593-0920 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Thomas L. Doran
- Washington, 1980
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1981
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington, 1980
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Washington State Association for Justice, Workers' Compensation Section, Immediate Past Chairmen
- American Association for Justice