Fighting For Fathers
I represent people across the San Bernardino Valley and San Gabriel Valley in family matters. While I serve individuals from all walks of life, a large portion of my work involves protecting fathers' rights in a wide range of issues.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Post-judgment modification of custody and support orders
As a family law attorney focusing on fathers' rights, I understand the issues that can arise in these cases. The sooner you get a lawyer involved, the better your chance of reaching a custody agreement that lets you spend reasonable amounts of time with your children. I believe strongly in the work that I do, and will fight tirelessly on your behalf to help you accomplish your goals.
Call 747-200-5370 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Stephanie E. Story
- California, 2009
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2009
McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. - 1998
University of California, Riverside, California
- B.A. - 1993
- Major: Political Science/Law and Society
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys Client Satifsfaction Award 2015
- Women Lawyer's Association of Los Angeles, Member, 2009 - Present
- San Gabriel Valley Bar Association
- San Gabriel Valley Lawyer Referral Service
- Pasadena Magazine Top Attorneys - Civil Litigation, 2013 - 2014