We too Have Been Victims at Some Point in Our Own Lives.
So Know this: We Fight Like Dogs to Protect Your Legal Rights!
The Law Offices of Scott N. Bergman, LLC, is a national level, full-service boutique Law Firm headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, within the heart of Montgomery County, the largest county and judicial system in the State of Maryland that borders our nation's capital city, Washington, D.C. We are present in both Maryland and Washington, D.C., and we have multiple of-counsel offices in Virginia. So our Firm serves the entire DMV metro area. The Firm serves the diverse needs of our clients who are local to us and who come from all different parts of the world.
The first rule in our Law Firm is that our clients come first and foremost: "We are the sword and shield for our clients and their rights." Each of our clients receive the personal attention and fiduciary duty he or she deserves from the moment we take a case until all matters are complete for that client. Further, it's the Firm's fiduciary duty to inform all of our clients of their rights and options of their legal issues and to guide them through their legal process from "A to Z." Simply, we want our clients to understand the legal process they are traveling through and be educated about the legal process as part of a team format which is unlike other Law Firms out there that want to keep their clients uneducated and in the dark about the legal process of their matter. We are the sword and shield for our clients and we have proudly served over 2800 clients in the greater DC/MD/VA Metro area.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Personal Injury
- Auto accidents
- Truck accidents
- Hit and run
- Premise liability / slip and fall
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Workers Compensation
- Business Debt Collection
- Business Litigation
- Business Contracts
- Criminal Defense
- NFL Agency
Call Attorney Scott Bergman today at 410-690-4608 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Scott N. Bergman
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veteran Claims
- U.S. Supreme Court
- John Marshall Law School, J.D. - 1994
- New York Institute of Technology, M.B.A. - 1992
- Florida Atlantic University, B.A. - 1990
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- United States Court of Federal Claims Bar Association
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Sports Lawyers Association
- National Football League Players Association
- Federal Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2014-2016
- Top Lawyer, 2016
- Outstanding Achievement Award, 1993-1995
Car accident case
I contacted Mr. Bergman regarding a car accident case i was involved and he was a big help. It was the first time i was involved in an accident which required me having to seek some therapy and the insurance company was very rude to me even though the other party admitted liability. So i contacted him and he handled everything for me and it was a big burden lifted off my shoulders. After being released from therapy, Mr. Bergman and i both...
Very professional, Soild.
I was referred to Scott by some of my clients. Being in financial industry I've seen and met many lawyers. Scott took a personal interest in my case and offered me his honest feedback during the process. I was confident during the whole transaction. What I liked the most is that Scott kept me informed with every step. I am very satisfied with the outcome. Thank you.
PI case settled peacefully
Scott Bergman and staff assisted me with a PI claim against a large insurance agency for a construction company whose truck driver rear ended me on the beltway this past May..Suffice to say, we were able to settle out of court against their negligent driver and without him, I would have been lucky to receive minimal compensation. He was honest and forthright during the whole process and communication was clear and concise. He made...
Mr Scott N. Bergman performed with a relentless and all encompassing effort that proved to be superior and exceptional. Paying off once not only at the end of my case, but also a second time after my settlement. (Totally to my Surprise.) OUTSTANDING. MR. SCOTT N. BERGMAN
Great personal injury attorney, have recommended to family members
Scott and his team are really good at what they do. They can accurately assess a case and determine how much time and effort it will likely take. In my situation, I was in a car accident where i was rear ended on a highway by a distracted driver. Initially the offer that the insurance company made would have barely covered my medical bills. Because of Scott's diligence and excellent work, he was able to get the insurance company to double the...
Out of State Auto Accident Liabillity Case
From the beginning of my dealings with Scott N Bergman, he has represented himself in a truly professional manner. As I was involved in a vehicle accident out of state, I did not know of any attorneys in the Washington DC area. Shortly after returning home, I received a well written letter from Scott Bergman that explained who he was and his qualifications to be retained by me. The comprehensive letter sold me and his actions matched the...
Representation for NFL
Excellent: Mr. Bergman represented me and still does for the NFL. He is professional, knowledgeable and personal. I would highly recommend him.
- Matthew Teddy Silano