Based in San Diego, Handling Immigration Matters throughout the World
The Law Offices of Sandra M. Wagner serves clients seeking immigrant and non-immigrant visas. Immigration law falls under federal jurisdiction so she is able to represent clients throughout the United States and the world. She has significant experience in NAFTA professional workers from Mexico and Canada.
There are many reasons people need to travel legally to the U.S. and their goals may vary dramatically. Her experience and background has provided her with the knowledge to help clients in almost any immigration-related matter, including immigrant visas, non-immigrant visas and citizenship and naturalization applications.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- B Business visitors or tourists
- E Treaty-Investors or Treaty Traders
- F Students
- H Temporary workers (specialty workers, nurses, agricultural workers, temporary or seasonal workers, or trainees)
- J Exchange visitors
- K Fiancé(é)s of U.S. citizens; Spouses of U.S. citizens married abroad
- L Intra-company transferees
- M Language and vocational students
- O Persons of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics
- P Athletes and group entertainers
- Q Cultural exchange visitors
- R Religious workers
- TN NAFTA Professional workers from Canada or Mexico
- V Spouses and minor children of permanent residents who are waiting for green cards
- Family-based (marriage, fiancée, parents, brother, sister, etc.)
- Employment-based (Persons of extraordinary ability, Outstanding professors and researchers, Multinational executives and managers, Professionals with advanced degrees or aliens of exceptional ability, Waivers based on national interest, Foreign medical graduates, Nurses, Physical therapists and occupational therapists, Skilled workers, Religious workers).
Call Sandra Wagner today at 866-611-3268 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Sandra M. Wagner
- U.S. Tax Court
Admitted To The Bar:
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, J.D.
- St. Lawrence University, Canton NY, B.A., Spanish
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- California Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- AILA Finance Committee
- San Diego Bar Association
- ABA GP Solo Immigration Law Committee
- Thomas More Society
- University of San Diego Immigration Reform Committee
- Finalist Top Attorneys, San Diego Daily Transcript