Our Clients' Needs Are Our Highest Priority
Our attorneys possess high academic credentials, maintain strong community ties, are committed to the pursuit of excellence and demonstrate the strictest personal and professional ethics as well as the utmost concern for our clients. We utilize state-of-the-art technology and cost-effective methods to provide services in a timely, client-oriented manner and ethical, friendly, and professional environment.
Our approach focuses on each client's background, needs, and goals, and we are committed to responding promptly to telephone calls, to reporting on cases regularly, and to minimizing and eliminating risk by informing clients of significant changes in the law. Our dedication to quality, understanding of the law, trust, and respect are the foundation for our long-standing relationships with clients and the community.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law
- Criminal/Traffic Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
Call the Law Offices of Salvi Salvi & Wifler, P.C. today at 847-438-6153 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Peter J. Wifler
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois, 1986
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence Honors: High Distinction, John Marshall Law Review, 1985 - 1986
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 1978
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Accounting
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Hawthorn Woods Police Commission