Call for Help with Your Advanced Planning and Probate Assistance
We have paid taxes all our lives: Federal and State income taxes, sales taxes, the list goes on and on. If you are one of those people who worked hard all your life and want your assets to pass to your children or to your favorite charity, we can show you how to accomplish your goals with the least hassle.
Not having an estate plan may mean your family may have to endure a time consuming and costly probate process where the court will decide how your estate will get distributed. If you can’t come down to us due to a disability or illness, we will come to you. Do not wait until it's too late.
As a licensed attorney, real estate brokerage and a Notary Public, we are a one stop shop that will assist you to customize your estate plan. Should it be necessary to administer the estate of a deceased loved one, we will assist you all the way to the sale of real property and distribution of proceeds to the beneficiaries. Our competent partners will assist you with the tax filings of the estate.
Contact the Law Offices of Roshni T. Desai today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Estate Planning: Wills, Living Trusts, Trust Certification, Personal Property Assignment to Trust, Transfer Grand Deed into Trust, Power of Attorney for Finances, Power of Attorney for Healthcare.
- Trust Administration: Assist Trustees from initial notice to Beneficiaries to the Sale of Property and Distribution to Heirs, accounts preparation.
- Probate Cases: where person died with no Will or with Will but no Living Trust.
- Our partners will assist with preparation and filing of all Federal and State income tax returns for the estate.
Call Attorney Roshni Desai today at 714-584-9768 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Roshni T. Desai
- California, 1998
- Law Degree 1982
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of California
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Orange County Association of Realtors
- Sanish (Staff)
‘You just want to help people, I can see that’ – OS, Lynwood, CA, 2016
‘You are a very kind soul’ – DH, Lakewood, CA, 2016
‘Your kindness will never be forgotten’ – SAH, Irvine, CA, 2016
‘Thank you for all your hard work’ - CB, La Puente, CA, 2015
‘I could never have done this without you by my side’ – KRP, Orange, CA, 2016
‘I know I couldn’t have found a more understanding attorney, you kept me informed all the way, and your ethics are above and beyond’ – VC, Upland, CA, 2016
‘I can never thank you enough for what you did for our mom’ – SW, Garden Grove, CA, 2014