Hire A Shark, Not A Minnow!
Contact Philip P. DeLuca today to set up your Free Telephone Consultation!
As an experienced and compassionate Long Beach, California Family lawyer, I have been providing effective family law solutions for over 21 years.
My firm will provide you with aggressive, but not offensive representation. I am here to help you with your family law issues, while delivering the highest level of dignity and respect to every client I serve.
Contact my firm today if you or a loved one needs legal assistance with any of the following:
- Dissolution of Marriage
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Domestic Violence
- Modification of Support Orders
- Restraining Orders
- Visitation Rights
- Spousal Support (Alimony)
- Divorce Mediation
- Property and Debt Division
I am a sole practitioner who prides himself on being a tireless advocate; bringing my education, experience and "New York edge" to the counsel table. Although I know how to be aggressive when necessary, I will always remain sensitive to my clients during this often emotionally-challenging time.
Your concerns are my concerns. I will fight hard to achieve your family law needs and goals, while providing compassionate legal guidance every step of the way.
Recent Verdicts and Settlements:
- Dissolution of Marriage/Property Dispute: $550,000.00
If you or a loved one needs the help of an experienced Long Beach, California Family lawyer, call Philip P. DeLuca today at 866-640-8947, or complete the contact form provided on this site to arrange for a free telephone consultation.
My firm also provides services related to personal injury/wrongful death, insurance bad faith, criminal defense, sexual harassment, unlawful detainer (evictions), business litigation and some education law cases.
Attorney Philip P. DeLuca, Esq.
- United States District Court
- Central District of California
- June 9, 1992
- Syracuse University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 1986
- Western State University, Juris Doctor, 1991
- State Bar of California
- Long Beach Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Volunteer Settlement Officer in the Long Beach Family Court for the Past Four Years Conducting Mediations and Mandatory Settlement Conferences and Helping the Court Resolve Difficult Family Law Disputes.