An Aggressive Advocate on Your Side!
As an experienced and compassionate Long Beach, California Employment law attorney, Attorney Phillip DeLuca has provided effective solutions for employment law victims for over 21 years.
Attorney DeLuca provides clients with aggressive, but not offensive representation. He makes himself available to help clients with their employment law issues, while delivering the highest level of dignity and respect to every client served.
Contact Attorney Phillip DeLuca today if you or a loved one needs legal assistance with any of the following:
- Wrongful Termination
- Gender Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Discrimination for Exercising
- Worker's Compensation Rights
- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Demotion
- Denial of F.M.L.A.
Attorney DeLuca is a sole practitioner who prides himself on being a tireless advocate; bringing his own education, experience and "New York edge" to the counsel table. Although he knows how to be aggressive when necessary, he will always remain sensitive to clients during this often emotionally-challenging time.
Call Attorney Phillip DeLuca today at 562-205-8170 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Phillip P. DeLuca, Esq.
- United States District Court
- Central District of California
- June 9, 1992
- Syracuse University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 1986
- Western State University, Juris Doctor, 1991
- State Bar of California
- Long Beach Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Volunteer Settlement Officer in the Long Beach Family Court for the Past Four Years Conducting Mediations and Mandatory Settlement Conferences and Helping the Court Resolve Difficult Family Law Disputes.