Committed Representation in Probate Disputes
When a family dispute arises about the distribution of assets after the death of a loved one, it often involves established family rivalries as well as money and personal items. The circumstances under which an estate can be challenged include such concepts as undue influence, third-party influence, dishonesty, and the competence of the deceased family member in making asset distribution decisions.
Attorney P. Sterling Kerr is a successful entrepreneur who has the ability to litigate complex, high-asset estates and provide experienced legal counsel at the beginning of the probate process.
Contact Mr. Sterling today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Executor/trustee abuse of power
- Not include in a will
- Lack of capacity
- Undue Influence
The Law Offices of P. Sterling Kerr seeks resolution in probate matters by counseling individual fiduciaries, families or beneficiaries with intelligent, defendable plans that mitigate unnecessary costs and preserve family relationships.
Call Attorney Sterling Kerr today at 702-608-0835 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Preston Sterling Kerr
- Nevada, 1990
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1990
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2012
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Provo, Utah
- J.D. - 1990
- Law Review: International Editor, 1989 - 1990
Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
- B.A. - 1987
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: International Relations / Chinese
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Nevada State Bar Association, Member, 1990 - Present
- Clark County Bar Association, Member, 1990 - Present
- Million Dollar Advocates Club, 1999 - 2012