Retain a Divorce and Family Law Attorney Who Cares!
Problems that affect the family can deal a blow to your security and the changes taking place may or may not be something you want. You need the representation of an experienced attorney who handles divorce, child custody, child support and visitation. Divorce cases range from amicable divorce to highly contentious, complex property divisions. Retaining a lawyer with extensive knowledge is of the utmost importance for your future.
Attorney Noah Goodman is well versed in all areas of Family Law and will make your legal situation an affordable and efficient process.
Contact Attorney Goodman today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child Custody
- Child Protective Services (CPS)
- Child Support
- Domestic Partnerships
- Family Law
- Father's Rights
- Grandparent Visitation
- Interstate Custody
Call Attorney Noah Goodman today at 781-591-2412 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Noah B. Goodman
- U.S. District Court, Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- Suffolk University Law School, cum laude, 2001, Juris Doctor Degree
- Syracuse University, cum laude, 1998, Bachelor of Science Degrees for Law & Public Policy, and Broadcast Journalism
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Massachusetts Bar Association