Contact an Attorney Who Will Protect Your Rights
Estate litigation often involves such emotionally charged issues as family, death, taxes, aging family members, unfair distribution of assets and ineffective or irresponsible fiduciaries. Litigation over wills, trusts, conservatorships and elder abuse is bound to be multi-layered and complex. Our goal is to give you the best possible representation and for you to participate as an integral part of the litigation process. This starts with our understanding your concerns and your goals. We will, in turn, educate you about the litigation process and about the range of possible outcomes to your dispute.
We want you to have sufficient information to allow you to understand and appreciate the complexities of your particular case, to understand the fact finding process, the legal issues that are involved in your dispute, and the range of possible solutions and outcomes. An advised, educated and intelligent client familiar with his or her case is our goal. While we obviously cannot guarantee a particular result we want to protect your interests and to obtain the best possible result.
Contact Ms. Brody today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Claims of fiduciary duty
- Claims for breach of duty of loyalty
- Beneficiary disputes
- Contested heirships
- Pretermitted and adopted heirs
- Disputed creditor's claims
- Judicial constructions and modification of wills and trusts, wills and trust validity, capacity, undue influence, elder abuse, contested powers of attorney, contested accountings, fraudulent transfers, partition actions.
- Trustee applications for directions
- Disputes over trust administration and the exercise of powers
- The removal and/or substitution of trustees
- Disclosure of information about trusts
- Cross-border trust disputes
- Insolvent and distressed trust structures
- “Warring beneficiary” disputes
Call Attorney Miriam Brody today at 408-257-0900 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Miriam Behman Brody
- California, 1983
- University of California, Hastings College of The Law, Juris Doctor, 1983
- University of California, Berkeley, Bachelor of Arts,1980
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- The State Bar of California