Call for a Passionate Advocate for Justice when You Stand Accused of a Crime
Attorney Michael L. Kellogg focuses on defending his clients rights, building a strong case based on research of the crime and negotiates with the opposition every step of the way.
Have you been investigated, accused or charged with a crime? You need an attorney committed creating the best possible outcome so you can return to your family and go on with your life.
Contact Mr. Kellogg today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Drunk Driving Defense (DUI)
- Drugged Driving
- Drug Crimes
- Traffic Violations
- DMV Hearings
Call Attorney Michael Kellogg today at 951-888-1470 to arrange your free initial consultation. For more information visit michaelkellogglaw.com.
Attorney Michael L. Kellogg
- United States District Court, Central District
- United States District Court, Southern District
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
Admitted To The Bar:
- Western State University College of Law, Juris Doctor Degree
- California State University, Business Administration Degree
Prior to Law School He Was a Los Angeles Police Officer
- American Bar Association
- Inland Empire Bankruptcy Attorneys Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association